Safety at the beach is important. Here are a few resources related to sun safety and protecting yourself from the sun’s UV radiation.
- skincancer.org’s information on sun protection
- UV Index Map from sunburnmap.com
- EPA.gov UV Index Forecast – useful if you’re planning a beach visit in the U.S.
- How to Treat a Sunburn from the American Academy of Dermatology
- Helpful information on how to get sand out of children’s eyes.
Take a look at the benefits of using a beach tent to stay safe at the beach.